What We Provide
The Habitat for Humanity El Paso home ownership program provides a qualified family with 15 to 30 year no interest mortgage on a home.
What We Require of the Homeowner
The homeowner must
- meet eligibility criteria for household income limits (within Area Median Income for El Paso County).
- be willing to partner with us and contribute a set amount of hours in sweat equity (volunteer) to Habitat for Humanity.
- have the ability to pay back a 15 to 30 year, zero (0%) percent interest mortgage.
- must not currently own a home.
- must be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident.
HFHEP only accepts applications for consideration to the home ownership program during construction periods. We have recently completed a home and do not yet have a home build scheduled.
But contact us anyway, if you feel you qualify and we will keep you on our list.